Are you missing orders or are customers letting you know that your venue is 'Closed' on Skip? Then you may have a Telstra reception issue at your venue. There are some simple things you can do to fix this.
- Ensure your printer is not near a microwave or industrial oven
- Check the reception indicator on the right of the screen has three or more bars
If you have less than three bars, you can check if this is affecting your ability to receive orders and keep your venue open. To do this simply follow the below steps.
- Press the Exit button (top right of the keypad)
- type in *#46# (press the '*' key twice to get a hash)
- A list should appear
- Use the up/down scroll keys to scroll down to 'Print test'
- Press the Menu button (top left of the keypad)
- Your Skip printer will print a receipt
- At the bottom of the receipt find the item labelled 'CSQ'
If the CSQ reading is below 13 please email support via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 001 852 during business hours.