Deleting your account with Skip can not be undone or reversed by either yourself or our support team. All your current details, offers, promotions, loyalty cards/points, discounts, favourites, etc will be lost during the process.
To de-activate or delete your account:
- Open the Skip app or go to www.skipapp.com.au
- Log in to the account you want to deactivate or delete.
- Navigate to the main menu via the top left menu icon
- Select the Edit Profile menu option
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Delete Account menu option.
- Follow the instructions and prompts remove your account from Skip.
If you receive and error message during the deletion process then it may mean that there are more requirements to remove your account. Please contact email@example.com for further assistance.